Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad Weather

So this summer I've been working for a sound company and I have to say I love my job. It has its ups and downs like anything but at the end of the day its awesome. Somedays we know its going to be rough. This weekend half of our crew was running on no sleep for over 24 hrs and the other half averaged around 2hrs when we had to set up for the next show. We were out in the middle of a field and the day started when our semi full of sound equipment got stuck and we had to do a truck to truck transfer to even get gear to stage (we still started on time). We could have done without the E1 (I have no idea what that means-but thats what the news says) hurricane that passed through. This shot is of our LD Yogi holding a tent down after it cleared up enough for me to take a hand of the tarp I was protecting a soundboard with.

1 comment:

Rupert said...

Holy smoke!