Monday, May 15, 2006

Production Meeting

Well- we had our first production meeting today. We being my professor and I. It was great fun only to say that hey-let meet tomorrow at nine. Funny. I think the best part of the meeting was when he had to slide his notes under his office door because Houghton hadn't issued him keys yet. Go Houghton so typical.

Its coming to my attention that this project is going to stretch my knowledge of film and how it is done. I'm scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. Its going to be great haha.

In other news I spent the afternoon looking for transitions that I have on the G5 because Curt left them there. My favorite transition lately has been a thing called vapor across its really neat and it excites me because I just got it and installed it!!!! woot. I am really far far to excited about this. I'm a dork.

No comments: